Getting a website for your business has never been easier or more affordable.
The latest developments in Content Management Systems make web management a breeze, even for businesses with little or no technical skills. At the same time, CMS systems like WordPress make a logical and structural division between design and content. This is good news for small businesses in at least two ways:
- You no longer have to be a designer or programmer to manage your website. You only have to be able to fill out web-based form.
- You can now change and upgrade designs just like putting on a new set of clothes.
At Brick City Interactive, we specialize in WordPress websites using the Genesis framework. Not only will we give you an attractive, professional website — we’ll also provide patient coaching to help you make the most of it. See our Portfolio.
We offer two basic tracks for web design customers:
Business Advantage Websites. If you need a website right away on a fixed budget we can get you going for as little as $1,195 for standard website. Our priority is listening to your needs and providing a quality site within your budget which means pricing varies, depending on the functionality you require. And with our standard support agreement, we’ll include up to an hour a month in one-on-one consulting, design or maintenance. Your business is always changing, we want to provide the flexibility for your website to grow with you.
Custom Website Development. If your business has particular design or programming requirements, we’ll provide you with a personalized proposal for a website that meets your needs and conforms to your budget. Our experience runs the gamut from local lawnmower shops to one of the top destination sites in central Florida.
Features & Functionality
We develop websites with WordPress because it is the most widely used and supported content management system available. We use the Genesis framework because it offers a platform with outstanding built-in functionality with a professional and well-maintained code base. Our websites typically include the following features and premium plugins:
- WordPress / Genesis Framework + Premium Child Theme ($160-$190 value)
- Custom-tailored child theme based on your design requirements
- Mobile-friendly responsive layout
- Google Analytics integration
- WordPress Jetpack integration
- Yoast SEO plugin
- Website caching for faster load time
- Gravity Forms w/ advanced add-ons ( $199 value)
- Soliloquy slider developer edition ($99 value)
- BackupBuddy ($80 value)
- Envira Photo Gallery Plantinum ($249 value)
- Business Classified on Ocala4sale ($49 /mo value)
- One hour of pre-launch training ($75 value)
If you’re planning a new website, we’d love to answer any questions you have. Even if you’re pretty sure someone else will do the site for you, we’d be glad to offer a quick second opinion. Please give us a call at (352) 351-1131 or use the quick contact form below.
Ready to get started with your website? Please complete our website needs analysis form.