Ready to get your mail setup on your new iPhone? Here’s how to make it work:
- Go to “Settings“
- Go to “Mail, Contacts, Calendars“
- Go to “Add Account…“
- Go to “Other
- Go to “Add Mail Account“
- Enter your name, address (full email email@example.com), and password.
- Select IMAP. (It’s the default. The option you’ve selected will be highlighted blue.)
- Under “Incoming Mail Server”
- Set “hostname” to mail.yourdomain.com (or your server’s IP address)
- Set “username” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set “password” to your password
- Under “Outgoing Mail Server”
- Set “Host name” to mail.yourdomain.com (or your server’s IP address)
- Set “User name” to email@example.com
- Set password to your password
- Wait for iPhone to Verify Server Identity.
- If you do not have a security certificate installed on your account it may say ‘Cannot Verify Server Identity.’
- If mail.yourdomain.com is not working for the incoming and outgoing server, you can try your IP address or server’s host name. You can find your server name and IP in your welcome email or by contacting our helpdesk.
- Select ‘Continue’
You’re now ready to go! You can send and receive mail on your iPhone.
Please note that included support for Brick City Interactive mail service is for webmail service only.