. . . Your website is like a salesperson that never sleeps.
. . . Your website is a digital front door that’s always open.
. . . Your website is like a customer service agent that works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Your website is the foundation of your digital marketing, so choosing the right web designer is critical to your success. At Brick City Digital Marketing, we’ve been putting the web to work for small businesses for more than 20 years. And here are some of the lessons we’ve learned:
- Know Your Customer. “I’m not much, but I’m all I think about.”– Your Customer. A successful website begins with the needs, wants and desires of your customers, clients or community. We’ll help you create a website that understands and engages your target audience.
- Build on a Solid Foundation. Your website is critical to your business. It can build or erode trust. It can inspire, inform, or even irritate. Your website is working for you around the clock, so it pays to invest in a solid foundation.
- Content is King. Your website exists to attract and engage visitors. Its job is to serve existing customers and attract new business. Having the right technology matters, but what matters most is simply “words and pictures.” Good images attract and illustrate. Words sell.
- Build Trust. Your website builds trust with professional design and copywriting, as well as reviews and testimonials.
- Simplicity Sells. At Brick City, we steer clear of “art for art’s sake” and overly complicated technology. In a complex world, simplicity sells.
Q. How much does a website cost? The cost of website development can vary significantly based on the scope of the project, design complexity and functionality. Additional variables include content development such as copywriting, photography and video production. However, most small business websites we build cost between $2,000 and $3,500.
Q. What is your process for web development? Every website project begins with a meeting to discuss your business strategy and website goals. In this meeting we’ll discuss design ideas, website functionality and content development requirements.
Q. Do you provide SEO services? Yes! Every site we create is designed to perform well on search engines. In addition, we offer comprehensive SEO services that go far beyond on-page optimization of your website. These include detailed keyword research, competitive analysis, content development strategies, reputation management, and more.
Q. Do you provide ongoing website maintenance? Yes! Every website we manage includes routine support for basic content and design changes.